Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 3 of 100+!

Summer's just starting and we've already had 3 consecutive days above 100!  It's hard to imagine what the rest of the summer will be like at this rate!

For work today, I again went with something comfy and cool.  With the temperatures where they are at, and the nice big windows at my back, it's pretty hard to be cold in the office lately!

I found this Anthropologie dress on sale late spring and it is becoming one of my favorites.  I am looking forward to fall/winter and pairing it with boots, tights and a sweater/cardigan.


Dress: Cute alternative
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
Glasses: Ray Ban
Jewelry: Rose Gold Earrings and Necklace(Stella and Dot), Bracelet (Jewelmint)


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That dress and those shoes are amazing!
    Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete