Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mid-week color

Happy Hump Day!  While it is still 100+ here, I decided I wanted to wear a pair of pants today despite the heat.  I went with a fun geometric print and one of my all-time favorite necklaces (I just got the black one today in the mail!).  I still felt pretty comfortable regardless of the ridiculous heat!  After work I switched out the navy pants for a pair of navy shorts and got a whole new outfit for running some errands.


Top: H&M (similar here and here with a fun peplum
Pants: Banana Republic (similar here)
Necklace: Ebay
Bracelets: My Stella and Dot (here and here)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry sandals

Now that we are home for the night, it's time to start planning what I'm going to take to our trip to Atlanta.  Not going to escape the hot weather, but it will be a nice change of scenery.  Looking forward to baseball games and good Southern food!  I'm thinking there will be plenty of stripes and shorts packed for this laid-back vacation!

1 comment: